Sunday, December 12, 2010

Photo Shoot

My sister and her husband wanted to take a picture to use for their family Christmas cards. Ken set up some lights and played around with some angles and then they picked up their two year old and posed for as long as he'd keep still. I took a bunch of pictures and I think they found one that they could use. I'm glad I could help.

We stayed for dinner and hung out watching the Patriots destroy the Bears. We all had fun watching my nephew tear around the house. Jen and I got to take care of his story time. It was awesome!

On an unrelated note, I just received a shipping confirmation email for one of the Christmas gifts I bought online. The same gift that Fed Ex tried to deliver on Friday.

Way to stay on top of stuff.

HoHoHo!

No comments:

Post a Comment