Thursday, December 30, 2010

Early

I woke up early this morning. Not terribly early, but earlier than sanity allows. A little after 5:00am.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I spent a little time farting around on the computer. I did something I usually don't do. I came to this page and looked at what I was doing at this time last year. Fascinating, right?

We had to cancel our New Year's Eve plans last year for a number of reasons, one of which was that Jen and I were both a little under the weather. We weren't feeling too well.

Oh... did I forget to mention the reason I woke up early? Oh, I did? Okay, the reason I woke up early was a sore throat. I'm not feeling too well this morning.

Coincidence? Or am I allergic to New Years?

Happy New Year's Eve Eve... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment