Thursday, March 5, 2009

April 4th! Gotta Go! Gotta Go! Gotta Go!

No sooner did I hit send on the last post than I saw this on the Boston Herald's website! (I follow the Herald on twitter. Twitter is fast becoming my primary source of news. I follow a whole slew of news sites and I am constantly getting updated. I love twitter. You should love it too.)

I was going to just link the article (like this) but instead I'll copy the whole thing...

Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr to headline NY concert

By Associated Press
Thursday, March 5, 2009

NEW YORK - Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are teaming up to headline a benefit concert in New York City.

The former Beatles will headline the Radio City Music Hall concert on April 4 for the David Lynch Foundation. Other performers joining the two superstars include Sheryl Crow, Eddie Vedder, Moby and Bettye Lavette.

Tickets go on sale on Monday at 11 a.m. through ticketmaster.com.

The David Lynch Foundation provides funds to teach students how to meditate so they can "change their world from within."


IWANNAGOIWANNAGOIWANNAGOIWANNAGO!!!!

Stupid New Yorkers get all the luck. Blah to New Yorkers getting to see 50% of The Beatles while we cool folks in Boston have to settle for the Red Sox kicking ass over the Yankees and the Bruins kicking ass over the Rangers and I'm not even going to mention the Islanders. Blah to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment