Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stuff from the Road

Last night. Driving home from dinner. Junction of route 28 and route 213 in Methuen.

The photograph sucks. Here's what we actually saw. Large blinking left arrow sign telling us that the right lane was closed and to move to the left. 10 feet after that was a diamond road construction sign telling us that the left lane was closed and to move to the right. Even better, 10 feet before the blinking left arrow sign was another diamond construction sign that said, "Left Lane Closed."

I worry about this. Really, I do.

Here's another one. This was on route 62 in Bedford, MA this morning.

There is nothing particularly interesting about the photo itself, just notice the school bus at the front of the line of traffic. That school bus had just stopped and picked up kids at Four Consecutive Houses. All on the right side of the road. Let me reiterate: FOUR. CONSECUTIVE. HOUSES.

May I state here publicly that I am not one of the retarded twitter users who fell for this article stating that twitter was going to offer premium accounts? Ummm... people actually believed the fail-whale tuxedo offer? (the fail-whale hoodie is another story) People actually believed that a writer offshore would embellish your tweets? Really? People actually believed the black level account stating that JK Rowling and Stephen King would write your tweets for you? Really? Not me. I'm a sucker, but I'm not that sucker.

Can the Bruins right the ship tonight against Los Angeles? They better, the Kings suck.

No RPM this morning. Robbie needed sleep.

Tomorrow, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment