Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nothing of Interest Today

I'm working a half day today. That's always fun. I am planning on spending an hour or so recording. Only two more songs to finish and then I can start mixing. It's 31 days late and counting.

Jen just let me know that we have a viewing set up for a big house in Methuen. Looking forward to that.

The wedding cake contract is signed and in the mail. We're setting up meetings with various vendors to set schedules and things. Last night we finished picking out the music for the special dances and entrances and stuff. I kept flip flopping like a congressman over whether we should use all Rush music or all Beatles music. In the end we compromised.

I installed a new app onto my iPhone last night. It lets you put together panoramic pictures. You take two shots and line them up, then take another and line it up to that, and so on. The results are kinda crappy, but that may be my fault. Here is one I put together last night. Click to enlarge.


I was hoping to get a little more of each picture into the final image. Here is the raw image that I exported out of the panolab app, before I cropped it in picasa.


Here is a youtube clip that went around the office yesterday. Stephen King fans are mostly dying for something like this but, as the clip shows, this is not real. It's a fake trailer for a nonexistent Dark Tower movie.


So those are the interesting things today. Not much else going on. Nothing important. Nothing to see here, please disburse.

(note... lots of inside jokes there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment