Thursday, April 29, 2010

Action Movies

Action movies aren't my favorite thing in the entertainment world, but I have to admit that i have enjoyed my share. I mean I do have a Y chromosome after all, right?

Today it was suggested that I view the trailer for the upcoming film, "The Expendables."



It would seem that almost every cliche action movie actor has been cast in this film.
Sylvester Stallone? Yup
Dolph Lundgren? Yup
Bruce Willis? Yup
Arnold Schwarzenegger? Yup
Jet Li? Yup
Hell, even Mickey Rourke and Eric Roberts show up in this one.

Check out the Internet Movie Database page and wow at the list of possibly steroid enhanced actors.

With a cast like this there are two things we can bank on: The film will suck. Millions (possibly billions?) of people will see it in the theaters.

Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment