Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pocket Dial

My phone just rang. I didn't recognize the number. It was from area code 805 in Carmarillo, CA. They left a voicemail. It was almost five minutes long. It was a pocket dial and the message was two guys and their grandmother talking about some game some where. It was a little on the fascinatingly voyeuristic side.

Ain't cell phones cool?

I had my first cell phone back in 1995... I think? It looked like this:



Subject change...

Nearly two years ago I popped the question to the love of my life. She said yes. She also bought me a little tiny pocket sized 10 megapixel camera. We took it to a bunch of places, including a couple of Rush concerts, and had some fun with it. Unfortunately the battery charger vanished. We tried to find a replacement but couldn't.

Last weekend, magically, the charger reappeared. I charged it and it's now back in action. It's been totally trumped by the awesomeness of the awesome Nikon D90 Awesomest awesomeawcity. But it's still pocket sized and can go with us anywhere.

I used it to get a picture of my Jenny on a swing.
CIMG2447

I also got a picture of this cryptic message... but what does it mean?
CIMG2459

I also got this awesome shot of the 2nd most awesome ice cream shoppe in the universe. This is the Kimball's store in Carlisle, MA. The awesomest ice cream shoppe of course is the Kimball's in Westford, MA.
CIMG2469

...and in closing, Phineas and Ferb is currently the best cartoon in this and any other universe.

...and in closing, again...

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment