Monday, April 26, 2010

Rush Documentary Premier

A couple of videos from the Rush Beyond the Lighted Stage documentary premier this past weekend.

I find this to be very funny. Check out how embarrassed Geddy Lee looks.


I was going to embed another one. This one, in fact, but the user disabled the embed function. Oh well.

I think I am going to wait to read up on this movie until I get the chance to see it for myself. The DVD/Blu Ray release will be June 29, and the film maker's website says there will be a one day only release in select theaters. Wherever they may be. I am hoping the Brattle in Cambridge will step up. I like that place. Either that or the Loop in Methuen. I like that place more. It's less than 10 minutes from my house. Yeah, that one gets my vote.

I'm looking forward to seeing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment