Monday, April 26, 2010

Game Six

I didn't watch any hockey this weekend. Not a single second. Vancouver clinched against Los Angeles. That makes me 0-2 on predictions so far.

It'll be worth it if the Bruins can win their series. Game six is tonight. They are up three games to two. They could have won it on Friday if they had bothered showing up to rink. They were flat and looked bored. It was the Bruins team that lost 10 games in a row earlier in the year, not the team that won three straight over the favored Sabers. Hopefully the games two through five team will show up tonight, not the game six team.

After a long day of shopping for Florida supplies on Saturday we went to Mike and Tammy's house to play on their daughter's new swing set yesterday. It was a good time. Mike and Jen and I got up to speed on the upcoming Rush tour/documentary/album, and possible pre-album release of a song or two... that's just a rumor, but it was started by the band so maybe it'll be true.

I went to the gym on Saturday and really wore myself out. I didn't over do it, but I did give more than the usual push. I went back on Sunday and couldn't quite repeat Saturday's performance. I was just too dead by the end of the hellish elliptical machine that I couldn't push it for another couple of minutes. We're going back tonight. I think I'll just try to redo Sunday's workout and not try and push ahead any. We'll see how I feel when I get there.

Until then...

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment