Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playoffs

I'm getting excited about the start of the Boston/Buffalo playoff series tonight. I don't know how much of it I'm going to get to watch, but I will see at least some of it and I will be rooting for my Bruins even though I really doubt they have any chance.

Last night there were some game one surprises. Ottawa beat Pittsburgh and Philadelphia beat New Jersey. Both are contrary to my picks for the series. I don't think either will make it to round two, but a game one win does put a little fear into my pick.

Out West, Phoenix beat Detroit and Colorado beat San Jose. Both go right along with my picks. Phoenix is the higher seed but definitely look like the underdogs. San Jose is the top seed in the conference, but they are the undisputed kings of choke so Colorado's win is an upset, but not really a surprise. Go Avs!

Tonight though, the Bruins take on the Sabers. Tuuka Rask vs Ryan Miller. I enjoyed rooting for Miller in the Olympics, but that was ages ago. Now it's Tuuka time.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment