Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quick Entry

I am busy but I am starting to go through posting withdrawals, so here's a quick one.

Jen and I went to the gym again. Two days in a row. That's a record. Considering that one day at all was a record, I am pretty impressed with myself. We only stayed about 15 minutes before we were fried, but considering that 15 minutes is a massive upgrade over no minutes, I am feeling good about myself. So is Jen. We are both feeling weak legged, but it will get better as we go.

The NHL draft lottery was held yesterday. The Bruins hold Toronto's first round pick, and they finished 29/30, which means we should expect a second overall pick. The lottery agreed. Edmonton gets the first pick, Boston second, and Florida third. Prepare to welcome either Tyler Seguin or Taylor Hall to the Hub of Hockey. Both are forwards who are scouted to have great offensive skills. We could sure use them right now. The playoffs start tonight. The Boston/Buffalo series starts tomorrow.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment