Monday, November 5, 2012

Tomorrow is Election Day

If you don't live in Massachusetts you can probably skip the next three paragraphs.

I just wanted to share a couple of links, partly so that I can find them easily if I need them between now and tomorrow when I get to the polls.

First, here is a link to a page that will let you look up the location of your polling site.  The city I live in just changed it's polling sites from public school buildings to other locations.  This one comes in handy for us.  You need to give it your address, including city and zip code, and it spits out your poll site.  Very handy.

This next link is probably something that most of us already know quite well, but just in case... here is a link to a copy of the ballot that Massachusetts voters will see tomorrow.  I find this interesting as it gives the complete wording on all of the ballot questions.

Now, I don't care who you vote for (well... I do actually, but not for the purposes of this little rant), I don't care if you think your individual vote is meaningless, I don't care if the weather is bad, I don't care if the weather is good, I don't care what time of day it is, I don't care how old you are, I don't care how young you are, I don't care how far away you live from your polling site, I don't care if the kids are home sick, I don't care if you are home sick, I don't care if you have to work late, I don't care if you have to work early, I don't care if you have to take a cab or a bus or a freakin' skateboard...

If you are registered to vote...

VOTE.

It is so simple.  Just vote.  There is no excuse for a registered voter not to vote.  None. 

When tomorrow gets here, go vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment