Thursday, October 11, 2012

Outside the US Capitol Building

Duck and cover, here they come.  Pictures taken outside of the US Capitol Building.  The place is HUGE and in order to get to the visitor's center you have to walk around the back.  That means I had a long walk where I just took picture after picture.  I actually used both of my lenses!  Chaos!

Untitled

You knew there was a reflecting pool at the Capitol, right?  I always forget about that.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Switch to the wider lens...
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is the point where we entered the visitor's center.  Everything that follows was from after we finished our tour and had lunch.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Here's the last of the 18-105mm lens.
Untitled

Now back to the 55-200mm lens.
Untitled

Untitled

Damn busy street with damn people in my shots.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment