Saturday, October 13, 2012

Smithsonian Pics - Air and Space Museum

Here's another weekend in Washington post.  This time it's a few pictures from inside the Air and Space Museum.  I didn't take a lot, so you get what you get.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I like all of the flight exhibits.  Planes are cool, regardless of their use.  However, I much prefer the Space exhibits.  They are the best part of this museum, by far.
Untitled

I wanted to ride this home.
Untitled

Untitled

Just ignore the reflection of the Yankees fan, okay?
Untitled

This made us want to go visit the moon.
Untitled

Untitled

Those rockets are probably four stories tall.  Just like me!
Untitled

There will be a post of pictures from the Museum of American History later.  Then maybe a couple more from Arlington National Cemetery, and maybe a few random pics from other places.  Then I will be done with the Washington pictures.  There was so much to see, and we barely scratched the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment